In many countries, ratings of flower plants are compiled annually, then the flower of the year is chosen and spectacular awards ceremonies are held. It is interesting that both familiar flowers and completely new ones can be at the peak of popularity. It turns out that the fashion for decorative cultures is as changeable as the style or color of clothing. Although there is a certain set of rules that are not influenced by the newfangled trends in floristry.
Every gardener wants his greenhouse to be unique. It is not so difficult to do this, exotic flowers can add grace, which by their appearance will remind of distant countries. Of course, it is not so easy to grow exotic on your site, but with proper care it is quite possible. If you succeed, then you will not regret the time spent for a second.
In the 2021 season, florists advise paying attention to flower arrangements from garden, forest and field plants. The combination of fern, wild rose, foxglove with noble garden carnations, peonies, chrysanthemums looks surprisingly good. Such bouquets do not require excessive fixation, and only natural materials are used for their decoration.
Another feature of a fashionable bouquet is the harmony of shapes and shades of flowers from which it is composed. For example, the trendy deep wine color of leading plants in the bouquet can be diluted with beige, peach or sandy shades of the background flower petals. At the same time, it is less important which flowers are chosen for the ensemble.
- If you cut down a tree on your site, you need to pay a fine or go to jail
- The old Karelian way to escape from mosquitoes in nature
- Large-fruited "Bull's Heart" tomatoes and other varieties: when to plant for seedlings
- How can you wash the inside of the water tank from dirt and greenery
- Meat is no different from grilled meat: now you can eat barbecue without leaving home
- The better to spray currants from pests if the leaves are already blooming
- Danger of high beds: forewarned is forearmed
- Flower female happiness: features of care and photo gallery
- Dollar tree: flowering zamiokulkas, home care
- Geranium at home, care for beginners
- Why hibiscus is called the flower of death, caring for a Chinese rose
- How to properly prune an orchid after flowering
- What can you plant after garlic in July
- Catalog of indoor flowers (names) with photos
Most people spend money and time on things that are of particular benefit to them. That is, for delicious food, nice clothes, expensive cars, a comfortable home. But how to explain the actions of those who do not grow flowers for commercial gain?
Each grower may have his own answer to this question. But the fact that they are united by a great love for beautiful plants and a desire to transform the world around them with their help is pointless to dispute. Just as the fact that each flower gives its delicate, short-lived, but perfect beauty, warms the soul and cheers up the one who cares for and takes care of it.